well, i'm come back..... oke, sebelumnya gue curcol dulu, beberapa bulan yang lalu pernah latihan story telling sama pembina ekskul, dan yahh... itu susah. di tambah kalau di liatin banyak orang. lambaiin tangan aja deh. paling gak suka adegan yang ngeharusin mata gue melotot, man, itu ngeselin. masalahnya mata gue itu sipit, jadi mau di suruh melotot kayak apa tau juga yaa cuma bisa segitu aja(yang matanya sipit pasti ngerti perasaan gue). di tambah lagi, Mr. as(gue samarin namanya), pembina gue, itu orangnya perfeksionis, jadi ngucapin satu kata aja perlu latihan sampe satu jam. bisa bayangin betapa tersiksanya? ah, gue ga tau, punya pembina kayak gitu harus seneng apa enggak. bimbang... oke, gue mulai alay. so, udahan aja deh basa-basinya, selamat nikmati naskahnya..... selamat latihan juga(kalo emang tujuannya buat latihan, lomba mungkin).
“TIMUN MAS”
Long time ago, in the
central java, there was an old widow. Her name was Mbok Rondo. She was just
looking for some foods alone. Actually she really wanted to have a child,
unfortunately she could not have a child, because she was old. One day, Mbok
Rondo took a rest under the tree, because she was very tired
Mbok rondo : aaah… im so tired… how poor I am. If I
have a child I would not be like this, I would be happy
Suddenly
the giant came and heard what Mbok Rondo said…
Giant : bom… bom..bom… hwahahahahaha… hey Rondo, I
heard what you say, just now, and I knowyour wish.
Mbok Rondo was shocked and afraid with the
Giant…
Mbok Rondo : oh Giant…what do you want from me? I’m so
old, Giant
Giant : hwahahahaha, do you want a child hah? I can
give you child, trust me!
Mbok Rondo
: Really? Really Giant?
Really?
Giant : Of course, but with one condition. If
She is seventeen years old, you must give her to me, for my delicious food. Can
you do that, Rondo?
Mbok Rondo didn’t think anymore what will happen
in the next, because She really wanted a child.
Mbok Rondo : ok giant, ok. I can do that
Then the Giant gave her the seed of cucumber,
but Mbok Rondo was supriesed…
Mbok Rondo : Why do you give me the seed of cucumber,
Giant? I don’t want this seed… I want a child Giant
Giant : Plant it! I ever done it. You can get
what you want
After that Mbok Rondo went home and planted the
seed of cucumber.
Day by day, Mbok Rondo never stop to check the
seed of cucumber. After two weeks planted, Mbok Rondo was surprised…
Mbok Rondo :
Waaaaw…. It’s amazing, just two weeks I planted this. The seed of cucumber grow
very well…
Mbok Rondo saw, that the black gold cucumber
bigger than the other when the sun’s shining. Finally, Mbok Rondo took it and
brought it home and at home Mbok Rondo cut it into half. Mbok Rondo was
surprised and very happy because she found a baby inside the cucumber.
Mbok Rondo : Oh my baby…. You are very cute and
beautiful, I will give you name…. Timun Mas
Day by day Timun Mas became a beautiful girl and
she was seventeen years old. One morning, Mbok Rondo called Timun Mas…
Mbok Rondo :
Timun Mas…Timun Mas…
Timun Mas : Yes Mam?
Mbok Rondo : come here Timun Mas, please find for some
foods in forest, ok?
Timun Mas : Ok Mam
But, suddenly… the Giant came…
Giant : Bom… bom… bom…. Hwahahahahahaha
Mbok Rondo : oh… the Giant came….
Timun Mas : What happen, Mam?
Mbok Rondo : Run
Timun Mas, run! Harry up!
Timun Mas : But, what happen, Mam?
Mbok Rondo : Don’t ask it Timun Mas, I will tell you
later
Timun Mas : ok Mam
Timun Mas was gone and Mbok Rondo met the Giant…
Giant : hwahahahah… hey Rondo, I’m going to take
your promise. Where is the child hah?
Mbok Rondo : oh Giant… I’m sorry, the child is still too
young and her body is too small Giant… please give me time two years again, I
promise I will give her to you, for your delicious food
Giant : what???? Two years again??? Oh my god…. Hm…
ok, I give you time two years again. But, if you lie me, I will kill you!
Mbok Rondo : ok giant, ok
The Giant was gone and Mbok Rondo called Timun
Mas…
Mbok Rondo : timun mas… timun mas… where are
you?
Timun Mas : maaam… mam, I know what you say to the
Giant, the Giant will eat me mam, I don’t want to die mam, please… help me
Mbok Rondo : yes Timun Mas, I would not give you to him, I will help you
Timun Mas. Don’t worry…
Finally, two years was gone. One night, Mbok
Rondo slept and dreamed, and that She met someone and talk to her. “hey Rondo…
if you want to help Timun Mas, you must go to the hill. At there you will meet the
harmed and the harmed will help you”. Mbok Rondo woke up, and shouted
Mbok Rondo : thank you my god, you give me solution for
my problem
In the morning, Mbok Rondo went to the hill and
that’s true, she met the harmed and the harmed give her the seed of cucumber,
salt, and terasi. Terasi is kind of shipmaster those give power.
One night, when Mbok Rondo made a dress for
Timun Mas, the Giant came….
Giant : Bom… bom… bom…. Hwahahahah… hey Rondo, where
is the child hah?
Mbok Rondo : wait Giant, I will call her
Mbok Rondo enter house and said to Timun Mas
Mbok Rondo : Timun Mas, is time for you to go and bring
this
Timun Mas : what about you mam?
Mbok Rondo : don’t worry about me, now go,
hurry up!
Timun was gone and Mbok Rondo met the Giant..
Mbok Rondo
: I’m sorry Giant, the child was left..
Giant : what?! How can it happen?!
Mbok Rondo : I’m sorry giant…
When the Giant with the magic power saw Timun
Mas, Timun Mas was afraid. She took the seed of cucumber and threw it. Then the
seed of cucumber became bigger and bigger, but the Giant ate it. And then She
threw the salt, and the salt became a sea, but the giant could easily passed
the sea . and then timun mas threw terasi then the terasi became mud and the
giant sank into the mud and died. Finally Timun Mas and her mother Mbok Rondo
lived happily ever after.

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar